Thursday, February 14, 2013

Warm Welcome

I've move from my old place to another place. Not really want to tapi terpaksa pindah. National Service punya pasal but never mind lah. 2years only then inshaALLAH, I want to continue my Degree.Initially I plan to further my Degree then kerja then then lah. But hey, tak semua yang kita plan akan menjadi so just go with the flow. We plan and He also planning but His Plan is the Greatest.

(وَمَڪَرُواْ وَمَڪَرَ ٱللَّهُ‌ۖ وَٱللَّهُ خَيۡرُ ٱلۡمَـٰكِرِينَ (٥٤
And (then unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah. (ali-Imran 3:54)

Sebelum balik sini, there's so much playing in my mind. How to adapt? Can I adapt? But you won't know unless you try it. Alhamdulillah my brothers and my other family members give me a good time. Whole family had family BBQ. Not complete whole tapi ramai jugalah yang datang. The BBQ SQUID is AWESOME. Makan sotong BBQ sampai berair-air mata. Hehe. Then another night my brother belanja naan cheese plus kuah kurma. Dulu tengok naan cheese macam biasa ja tapi this one pun sedap. Taste like pizza without other topping. Hehe.

Now, I need to focus on building my stamina. Orang cakap I ni kurus and expect me can jog for 2.4km. I admit my stamina is really really low. I think even elementary school kids can outrun me in track. Also I need to strengthen my body for chin-up. So much need to be strengthen. Ganbatte!

No comments: