Friday, September 21, 2012

Choices...

Alhamdulillah, I've graduated. I have received my Diploma. Now, the next step is, inshaALLAH to further my studies. I've been thinking about this sejak dari final sem dekat IIC dulu lagi. Kita kena lah fikir ke depan, bukan ke belakang atau makin ke belakang. Thinking about this given me quite a headache. Since my SPM was so "AWESOME", I'm kinda stuck in choosing which course should I pursue. Anyway, these are among the courses yang I rasa I boleh ambil. Checkit dout guyz!
  1. Bachelor in IRKH (Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Heritage) in Usul al-Din and Comparative Religion.*I could enroll through Track 2 except for the part that I DON'T HAVE "BAHASA ARAB" FOR MY SPM.*
  2. Bachelor of Human Sciences in History and Civilization
  3. Bachelor in Islamic Studies (Hons.) *I guess I could enroll in these courses even though I don't really understand the requirements*
  4. Bachelor in Usuluddin (Da'wah and Human Development)
These are among the courses that I have checkit dout. The 1st and 2nd are offered by International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) , 3rd is in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) and the last one is at Universiti Malaya (UM) . Maybe I should survey another courses. Saja untuk back-up.

No comments: