Monday, September 10, 2012

Sunway Outingtong!

Okai, for last weekend, I'm having two of my DEARest coming over to my house. This is their second time coming - or should I say, slumbering? - to my place. Where is my house? It's EARTH babeyh! Lepas solat jumaat, kitorang terus gerak dari Sri Batu. Sampai my house, terus makan. Lontong dengan kuah lodeh. Then, mandi-mandi apa semua. Malam makan lagi. hehe. Okai tido.

Next day, its the outingtong day. Woke up at 6.00am. Breakfast "Lontong Goreng" - which is the first time my DEARest had it, its like fried rice except for the part that it is "Lontong/Nasi Impit" - at 8.30am. Went to Sunway Pyramid at 10.00am. We went to TGV and brought the ticket for "Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3 : Dog Days" - check out my previous post about this movie -. Then we went for shopping - went to Romp, Philosophy got 70% discount -, ate Red Velvet Cupcake, ate McDonald's. The new Samurai burger was delicious compared to GCB. hehe. Well, we went to Sunway Pyramid to hit McCafe but we end up overfilled our stomach with McD's Burger. Then, continue jalan-jalan in Sunway Pyramid. Eat again at "The Garden" this time. Hi-Tea time. hehe. Our movie is on 5.50pm. After that, we went back home.

That night, after having our dinner, we watched TV Drama "Jane Jamilah" aired on TV3 - which is a very unexpected activity - with my mom. Both my DEARest da siap terbaring atas lantai tengok tv. hehe. Okai tido.

Next day, Sunday, nothing much happen. Pretty much after woke up for Fajr prayer, we went back to bed then breakfast then went on our own ways at 10.00am. But anyway, for this outingtong, my mom's home-made dishes made my DEARest's diet tak jadi because of the AWESOMEly delicious foods and special thx to McD. *evil laugh*

Picture? I haven't edit it yet. Maybe I'll make a special entry for pics.

Shazam!

No comments: