Friday, October 28, 2016

So What I've Been Up To So Far?

Three years have passed since I last blog. What I've been up to? Owh well, to put it easily, here is the breakdown:

-September 2012: I've graduated for my Diploma.

-February 2013   : Went back to Singapore for my National Service check-up. Work part time in Salaam Media International.

-June 2013          : Enlisted for my National Service (NS).

-June 2015          : Done my two years NS. Went back to Malaysia to further studies. Have applied for some uni during the NS period and waiting for their reply.  

-September 2015: My application was rejected due to "number of students". Hearbroken. Registered again for the same course, same university. Went back to Singapore to work.

-November 2015: My application for further studies was rejected again. No reason specified. Heartbroken. Shattered to thousand pieces.

-December 2015: New family member.

-January 2016    : Registered for the same course but it's part-time (previously it is full time study in the main campus).

-June 2016          : Course postponed. No reason specified.

-September 2016: My best friend visited me in Singapore. You never know how much someone would sacrifice for friendship and for that, I thank God for this blessed person. New family member. Arabic Placement Test (APT) for my study postponed.... again.

-October 2016: Leading a "great" life.

No comments: