Sunday, March 26, 2017

Reliance

The moment when you thought you have already pass it but actually you are still in the exact same spot. It sucks, big time!

So every time when we have something happen in our life, be it good or bad, first person yang kita cari kawan sebab nak share. There's always these few same faces in my mind kalau apa-apa jadi, aku mesti cari dorang dulu. (sorry guys I keep on bothering you guys with my non-important matters).

Something happen and as usual, I always go to these lads. When these bunch of people whom I trust, whom I depend on, whom I rely on, suddenly "unavailable", I feel lost. With no one to talk to, what should I do.

This is what happen bila terlalu bergantung dekat kawan-kawan atau manusia. They can't always be there for you 24/7. We forget that when we are tested, He want us to return back to Him. To ask Him for guidance.

I am a creation. They all are creation. We are insignificant when compare to Him, The Creator. Why are we trying so hard to please and seek attention of other creation that have no power, no nothing? When The Creator is waiting for us to invoke Him.

No comments: