Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MNH di Blog (Expression3)


Assalamu'alaikum...

I just bought NL Mini Album. Dengan bangganya MNH nak announce. hehe. Do I have to post the pic? Let me think first. hehe^^

p/s: I'm listening to the album while typing this post~

Anyway, let's continue what I stop at my last post. INDEPENDENT. Why independent? When we are alone, we tend to push ourselves and do works at our fullest. Since we doesn't have anyone to rely. Kalau kita asyik "mengendeng" or harap org lain buat kerja kita, sampai bila pun kita tak akan maju. Ye la. Asyik org lain yg buat, kita tunggu hasil. Memang tak lah kan. 

p/s: Kpd sesiapa yg terasa, IDK n IDC.

But, being Mr. Loner also have the negative effects of it which I don't really want to state right now. Mungkin lg dua tiga abad baru MNH post. hehe^^

"Kini Aku Bangkit
Membuktikan Yang Ku Tak Sakit
Dengan Segala Perit Yang Kau Berikan
Kini Aku Pantas Berjalan
Bergerak Ke Hadapan
Dan Akan Ku Buktikan
Siapa Diriku Yang Sebenar"

Assalamu'alaikum....

No comments: